E-Medical Primary Care System for Alzheimer’s Patients (ALZ-e-MED)
FUNDING: EUROPEAN UNION FP7 LEADERA
BENEFICIARY/ CLIENT: -
DETAILS: The aim of the project was to Develop a mobile-based home care system for Alzheimer patients and their caregivers.
- Research & Development of a mobile software
- Design and creation of the database in ORACLE 11G
- Establishing connection between the client and Server using MVC framework
- Development of Software in Android Operating System, JDK6+ for Mobile Software development; in C#, .NET for Web Development
- Conducting a field research to collect initial indicators.
- Developing a portal for dissemination of statistical outputs
BUSINESS AREAS: HEALTH
SERVICES: IT, STATISTICS, PROJECT MANAGEMENT